Juan Andres NavaOf Counsel
Phone: +506 2505-0900
Languages: Spanish, English and French
San Jose, Costa Rica
Mr. Nava´s professional experience, largely developed in Belgium and Switzerland, concerns International Trade and Customs, including regulations and trade compliance, multilateral negotiations, WTO DSB disputes, export and import procedures, negotiation and use of free trade agreements. His keen knowledge of the agri-food sector is of particular relevance.
Prior to joining PACHECO COTO, he served as economic attaché at the Argentine embassy to the EU in Brussels and Argentine negotiator of the Doha Round in the WTO mission in Geneva.
Practice AreasInternational Trade & Customs
- Incorporated to the Bar of Buenos Aires in 2002
- In course of incorporation to the bar association of the Republic of Costa Rica.
- University of Barcelona, Spain. Postgraduate in Regional Integration and International Economic Relations. 2004
- University of Buenos Aires, Faculty of Agronomy, Argentina. Postgraduate in Agribusiness. 2003
- University of Buenos Aires, Faculty of Law, Argentina. Bachelor of Law. 2001