Ana Saenz G. , LL.M.Associate
Phone: +506 2505 0900
Languages: Spanish, English and Basic French
San José, Costa Rica
Ana Saenz G. is Associate in Pacheco Coto’s Business and Corporate Division where she has collaborated in cases involving mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, foreign and domestic investment, distribution and agency, primarily participating in due diligence, complex research, review of agreements and collaborating in the drafting and preparation of reports and opinions. Ana is well versed in foreign investment, corporate and transactional issues.
- Founding member of the Costa Rican Young Arbitrators Association.
Practice AreasCorporate Law / M&A
- Admitted to the Bar of the Republic of Costa Rica, 2012.
- Duke University, North Carolina, United States (LL.M., 2015)
- Universidad La Salle, Costa Rica (Specialty y Notarial and Registral Law, 2014)
- Universidad Latina, Heredia, Costa Rica (Licenciate in Law (equivalent to JD), Summa Cum Laude Mention, 2012).
- Bard College, New York, United States (B.A. in Economic Sciences, 2007).